Experts at Delaware Cooperative Extension are available to help the public make informed choices concerning their health care insurance needs. Extension personnel and volunteers have received specialized training in the content of health insurance and can provide you with the resources that will help individuals and families more confident in making selections about your health care insurance.
Our goal is to provide consumers with the knowledge and tools to purchase the best health insurance plan for you and your family members.
Our Programs and Workshops
- You and Health Insurance; Making A Smart Choice Workshop
Do you want to reduce your confusion, feel more confident and Increase your capability to make a Smart Choice health insurance decision? This workshop is for you!
Locations in New Castle, Kent and Sussex counties
My Smart Choice Consumer Workbook click the title to download this consumer decision making tool.
eXtension.org: Health Insurance FAQs click the title to review frequently asked questions about health insurance
Ask an Expert use this link to Ask an Expert about health insurance
University of Maryland: Insuring Your Health visit this site for more consumer information
- USA.gov: Health Insurance Information
- U.S. Department of Labor: Health Benefits Education Campaign
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners: Insure U
- Kaiser Family Foundation: Health Reform Source
- LIFE Foundation: Health Insurance 101
- Covering Kids and Families Wisconsin: The Affordable Care Act: Tools and Information