Money Management Resources// here is the normal content // ?>
When you manage money effectively, you're using what you have to get what you want. Not everything you want, of course, but the things you want the most. Extension programs, publications and related links can help you build a wide range of money management skills.
Web Based Publications and Resources
- Developing a Spending Plan
- Forty-Five Ways to Live On Less
- 101 Grocery & Household Cutting Tips
- Communicating About Money
- How Long Should Records Be Kept?
- Helping Your Child Learn to Manage Money
eXtension personal finance - Financial Management educational resources developed by Extension personnel from around the country on a variety of topics and provides a place to “Ask the Expert.”
America Saves - provides strategies and ideas for saving you money to reach your goals
My money.gov - a basic financial information and resources site divided into 9 content areas.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.