Making Decisions// here is the normal content // ?>
- Children can learn to make healthy decisions with support from their parents.
- Parents can help children learn to make decisions by working together with them rather than always being in total control.
- These are the basic steps in decision making:
- Define the problem from each person’s point of view.
- Establish your goal. What do you want to happen?
- Consider the solutions. What are all the possible solutions?
Original Publication Date:
Cooperative Extension Education in Agriculture and Home Economics, University of Delaware, Delaware State University and the United States Department of Agriculture cooperating. Distributed in furtherance of Acts of Congress of May 8 and June 30, 1914. It is the policy of the Delaware Cooperative Extension System that no person shall be subjected to discrimination on the grounds of race, color, sex, disability, age, or national origin.
Disclaimer: Reference to commercial products or trade names does not imply endorsement by University of Delaware Cooperative Extension or bias against those not mentioned.