Making Decisions// here is the normal content // ?>
- Children can learn to make healthy decisions with support from their parents.
- Parents can help children learn to make decisions by working together with them rather than always being in total control.
- These are the basic steps in decision making:
- Define the problem from each person’s point of view.
- Establish your goal. What do you want to happen?
- Consider the solutions. What are all the possible solutions?
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.