If Your Child Has a Disability// here is the normal content // ?>
Choose a topic below.
- You are not alone!
- Addressing financial issues
- Finding other parents who are in a similar situation
- Helping others understand
- Parenting brothers and sisters of a child with a medical challenge or disability
- Play helps children grow and develop
- Preparing your child care provider
- Using checklists for growth and development
- Working with professionals
- You are your baby's first teacher
Other links: Delaware's Birth to Three Early Intervention System
Cooperative Extension Education in Agriculture and Home Economics, University of Delaware, Delaware State University and the United States Department of Agriculture cooperating. Distributed in furtherance of Acts of Congress of May 8 and June 30, 1914. It is the policy of the Delaware Cooperative Extension System that no person shall be subjected to discrimination on the grounds of race, color, sex, disability, age, or national origin.
Disclaimer: Reference to commercial products or trade names does not imply endorsement by University of Delaware Cooperative Extension or bias against those not mentioned.