Early Elementary (Ages 5-10)// here is the normal content // ?>
Growing Up Healthy & Ready for Success
- Self-esteem grows when children live with realistic expectations
- Setting limits
- Making decisions
- Teaching your child to do the right thing
- Prevention pays!
- Boosting emotional IQ
- Steps to building self esteem
- Raising a non-violent child
- Helping your child become a good money manager
- Choosing a summer camp
Strengthening Family Relationships
- Communication skills for you and your family
- Building strong family relationships (includes family routines and rituals)
- Enjoying your child
- Family communication
- Stress is gonna get you if you don’t watch out!
- Winning ways to talk with your children
- Family glue: Ideas for year-round family fun
- The tale of family meetings
- Talking about rules
Promoting School Success
- Back to school
- Making the best of the school year
- Better parent-teacher conferences
- How parents can help their kids be successful in school
- Help your child become a great reader
Dealing with Challenges
Original Publication Date:
Cooperative Extension Education in Agriculture and Home Economics, University of Delaware, Delaware State University and the United States Department of Agriculture cooperating. Distributed in furtherance of Acts of Congress of May 8 and June 30, 1914. It is the policy of the Delaware Cooperative Extension System that no person shall be subjected to discrimination on the grounds of race, color, sex, disability, age, or national origin.
Disclaimer: Reference to commercial products or trade names does not imply endorsement by University of Delaware Cooperative Extension or bias against those not mentioned.