The Delaware Phosphorus Site Index Technical Guidance Manual// here is the normal content // ?>
J.T. Sims, University of Delaware
A.L. Shober, University of Delaware
K.L. Clark, University of Delaware
A.B. Leytem, University of Delaware
F.J. Coale, University of Maryland
(entire document 1.5 MB)
The Delaware Phosphorus Site Index
- Soil Erosion
- Soil Surface Runoff Class
- Subsurface Drainage Class and Leaching Potential
- Distance from Edge of Field Surface Water
- Priority of Receiving Water
- Soil Test Phosphorus
- Phosphorus Fertilizer Application Rate and Organic P Application Rate
- Phosphorus Fertilizer and Organic P Source Application Method and Timing
- Calculating the Total Site and Transport Value (Part A)
- Calculating the Total Site and Transport Value (Part B)
- Calculation and Interpretation of the Phosphorus Site Index
- Preparations for Conducting a Field Risk Assessment Using the Delaware Phosphorus Site Index
- Table A-1. Soil erodibility (K) factors, water features, and leaching index values for New Castle County, Delaware.
- Table A-2. Soil erodibility (K) factors, water features, and leaching index values for Kent and Sussex Counties, Delaware.
- Table A-3. Length and slope (LS) factors for use in RUSLE calculations for Delaware.
- Table A-4. Cover management (C) factors and crop codes that describe various cropping systems for use in RUSLE calculations for Delaware.
- Table A-5. Support Practice (P) factors for use in RUSLE calculations for Delaware.
See Reference Link Above
Original Publication Date: March 2016
Cooperative Extension Education in Agriculture and Home Economics, University of Delaware, Delaware State University and the United States Department of Agriculture cooperating. Distributed in furtherance of Acts of Congress of May 8 and June 30, 1914. It is the policy of the Delaware Cooperative Extension System that no person shall be subjected to discrimination on the grounds of race, color, sex, disability, age, or national origin.
Disclaimer: Reference to commercial products or trade names does not imply endorsement by University of Delaware Cooperative Extension or bias against those not mentioned.