Legislative Day// here is the normal content // ?>
Delaware 4‐H Legislative Day promotes Delaware 4‐H. It is an educational opportunity to learn about Delaware’s government and an opportunity to express appreciation to our legislators for their continued support of 4‐H.
- 2017 Legislative Day Registration Paper Form
(pay with check only)
- 2017 Legislative Day Online Registration Form
(pay with credit card or online check)
4-H Legislative Day 2017 will be held on Wednesday, April 26, 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Legislative Hall, Dover. Registration fee is $10 and includes lunch.
Youth will participate in various workshops, such as:
- Legislative Hall Session with Legislator
- Public Archives Workshop
- Delaware State Educators Assoc. Workshop
- Tour of Legislative Hall
- Superior Court Workshop
- Department of Education Workshop