Fall Paper Clover Campaign// here is the normal content // ?>
It’s time for the TSC’s Fall Paper Clover fundraiser! Tractor Supply stores in communities across the country have long supported 4-H clubs, and now, Tractor Supply Co. has entered into an official partnership with the National 4-H Council to support 4-H programming.
Each Spring and Fall, Tractor Supply will help raise money for 4-H with the Paper Clover Campaign. The fundraiser will officially begin this Wednesday, October 3rd and run through October 14th. As a reminder, this fundraiser will occur in all stores, and donations will be accepted with online purchases at www.tractorsupply.com! 100% of funds raised benefit 4-H. 90% stays in the state they were donated, and the other 10% is awarded to the National 4-H Council for administration.
From October 3-October 14, contribute during this fundraiser by doing any of the following:
1) Donating in store at the register. Click here for the store locator.
2) Donating online at checkout when making a purchase on tractorsupply.com. (Donations will be assigned to states based on the shipping location).
3) Donating by phone when you call TSC Customer Solutions at 877-718-6750
As a further incentive, any club that participates in-store during the fundraiser is eligible to enter the sweepstakes to win a $100 TSC gift card for club projects! TSC will be giving away (75) gift cards, and the club leader must be the one that enters. Club leaders are eligible to enter as many times as they participate in-store! Leaders interested in entering should do so at www.tractorsupply.com/4h.