Research Reports & Publications
Vegetable Crop Budgets & Irrigation Cost Calculators
Available as downloadable Excel files with a static example worksheet and an editable worksheet, where values may be changed to reflect an individual grower’s production situation.
Commercial Vegetable Production Recommendations
Produced in collaboration with experts from Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia and West Virginia, this publication provides a wealth of production information for commercial vegetable growers small and large.
UD Extension Vegetable Program Research Reports
Results from UD Extension Vegetable & Fruit Program’s applied vegetable and fruit production experiments.
- 2012 Watermelon Stress Mitigation Study
- Evaluation of Biodegradable Plastic Mulches for Watermelon Production in Delaware
- Compost & Slow Release Fertilizer Trials in Vegetables Grown Under Intensive Culture
- In-Row Watermelon Pollenizer Demo
- Small Plot Pickling Cucumber Variety Trial and Pickling Cucumber Evaluations for Traits Affecting Mechanical Harvest
- Watermelon Research Report 2010: Hollow Heart Observations and On-Farm Pollination Survey