Online Continuing Education// here is the normal content // ?>
Getting Started with Canvas
- Navigate to the above link and select “Enroll” on the course picture.
- Please provide your name and nutrient management certification number on the same line.
- Enter the email address you would like to use for the course. You will be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email. Follow the instructions to finish registration.
- Once logged into Canvas.net, select “Begin Course”
- Select “Modules” on the left hand side of the course page. This will navigate you to the courses that are offered for nutrient management credit.
- Choose the course you would like to start and follow the instructions accordingly.
- Access code for all courses is : DENM
- To being the Canvas registration process click here
The following courses are offered through Canvas:
|Nitrogen Management for Corn in Delaware: PSNT||0.25|
|Estimating Yield Goal for Crops||0.25|
|Interpreting Soil Phosphorus and Potassium Tests||0.25|
|Temporary Field Storage of Poultry Litter||0.25|
|The Impact of Nitrogen and Phosphorus from Agriculture on Delaware’s Water Quality||0.25|
|Fertility Management for Soybean||0.50|
|Avian Influenza Biosecurity||0.50|
|35 Years of Progress in Crop Nutrition and Agronomy||1.00|
|Soil Sampling and Testing||1.00|
|Avian Influenza Emergency Response||1.00|
If you have any questions Delaware Nutrient Management Continuing Education, please contact Terra Eby at (302)735-8137 or email@example.com.
For more information about certification requirements click here.