Online Continuing Education// here is the normal content // ?>
A total of 3.5 Delaware Nutrient Management credits are currently available free-of-charge through Canvas. Please email Terra Eby if you have trouble registering for Canvas.
Getting Started with Canvas
- Navigate to the above link and select “Enroll” on the course picture.
- Please provide your name and nutrient management certification number on the same line.
- Enter the email address you would like to use for the course. You will be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email. Follow the instructions to finish registration.
- Once logged into Canvas.net, select “Begin Course”
- Select “Modules” on the left hand side of the course page. This will navigate you to the courses that are offered for nutrient management credit.
- Choose the course you would like to start and follow the instructions accordingly.
- To being the Canvas registration process click here
The following courses are offered through Canvas:
|Estimating Yield Goal for Crops||0.25|
|Interpreting Soil Phosphorus and Potassium Tests||0.25|
|Temporary Field Storage of Poultry Litter||0.25|
|The Impact of Nitrogen and Phosphorus from Agriculture on Delaware’s Water Quality||0.25|
|Fertility Management for Soybean||0.50|
|35 Years of Progress in Crop Nutrition and Agronomy||1.00|
|Soil Sampling and Testing||1.00|
Avian Influenza Online Continuing Education Courses
The courses below, are also available for Delaware Nutrient Management Continuing Education. You will need to obtain a link and password to access the courses. Please email Terra Eby to obtain the link and password.
|Online Credit Course||Credits||Quiz Links
|Avian Influenza Biosecurity||0.5||Biosecurity Quiz||Biosecurity Evaluation|
|Avian Influenza Emergency Response||1.0||Emergency Response Quiz||Emergency Response Evaluation|
If you have any questions Delaware Nutrient Management Continuing Education, please contact Terra Eby at (302)730-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about certification requirements click here.