Theme for 2015 – “Join the League of Leaders”
- Letter of Invitation
- 2015 Conference Itinerary
- Registration Form – Registration/payment is due by February 23, 2015
- Health/Code of Conduct Form
General Information: The conference will be held on the campus of the University of Delaware in Newark. Overnight accommodations (one night) are being provided at the UD Courtyard Marriott Hotel.
Registration Fee: There is a $100 non-refundable registration fee (payable to the UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE) for teens to attend the conference which will include:
- overnight accommodations
- three meals
- a t-shirt
- a tour of the UD campus and financial aid presentation
- PLUS a dance on Saturday evening where you are encouraged to dress up as your favorite “Superhero.” An award will be given for the best costume.
Financial Aid: Information on scholarships can be obtained by contacting your county 4-H agent.
Bus Transportation: For weather and safety issues, all Sussex and Kent County attendees are required to ride the free bus to the event. Pick up and drop-off locations for the bus will be the Kent and Sussex County Cooperative Extension Offices.
Chaperones: Dr. Lopez, Mallory Vogl and other members of the State 4-H staff will be chaperoning this event.
Questions: Contact Mallory Vogl if you have any questions–302-831-8864, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Dr. Lopez at 302-856-7303, email@example.com.