National 4-H Dairy Conference// here is the normal content // ?>
Purpose of the National 4-H Dairy Conference is to:
- provide a means by which various individuals and groups interested in the dairy industry and youth can cooperate to achieve educational objectives based on the developmental needs of youth;
- promote and sponsor an educational program which will provide a better understanding of the operations involved in the production, processing, marketing and use of dairy products, as well as related areas; and
- provide a broader understanding of careers available in dairy production, processing, marketing and other selected areas.
Educational Objectives are to help selected 4-H youth:
- increase their understanding of the dairy industry;
- learn about additional vocational and professional opportunities in the dairy industry;
- practice good citizenship, group participation and leadership responsibilities; and
- develop additional individual initiative and competence in areas of special interest and aptitude in the dairy field and related areas.
Participation in the National 4-H Dairy Conference is sponsored by the Delaware 4-H Foundation.