The Delaware State Fair is a terrific opportunity to showcase all you have done in the 4-H program.
All youth enrolled in the Delaware 4-H program are eligible to exhibit articles made as a part of project or activity work, and participate in demonstration and judging programs outlined in this department of the Fair. An enrollment card or group membership form must be on file with the County 4-H Agent by April 15 of the current year.
2015 4-H – DELAWARE STATE FAIR
- 4-H Department/Pages for Delaware State Fair
- 2015 Fair Newsletter
- Buyback Policy for Jr. Livestock Auction
- Arts and Crafts Exhibit Classes: Please refer to the seven-year rotation schedule available in your county office.
Special Instructions for…
- Talent Show - Register ONLINE here or print off form here and mail to the State 4-H Office. This form will not open in Mozilla/Firefox. Call the State 4-H Office should you have any question (302-831-2509).
- Demonstrations and Digital Photography Slideshow: Send PowerPoint Presentations via UD Dropbox
(Instruction: Click the “Drop-off” button. Enter your information in box 1. For Box 2 recipient email, enter: de4h. Upload your file in box 3 and then hit the “drop-off the file” box. You’re done!)
- Poster Guideline
Host-Hostess Booking Schedule open now. Click the “book now” icon below to sign-up for a date/time spot.
2014 – Jessica Sullivan, Kent
2013 – Bethany Killmon, Sussex
2012 – Hunter Murray, Sussex
2011 – Emily Passwaters, Sussex
2010 – Jeffery Sullivan, Kent
2009 – Emily Harvey, NCC