The Delaware State Fair is a terrific opportunity to showcase all you have done in the 4-H program.
All youth enrolled in the Delaware 4-H program are eligible to exhibit articles made as a part of project or activity work, and participate in demonstration and judging programs outlined in this department of the Fair. An enrollment card or group membership form must be on file with the County 4-H Agent by April 15th of the current year.
2014 4-H – Delaware State Fair
Note: To download, click on individual picture once. Then right click. Download options will appear in a pop-up window. Pictures or sets may be shared using the share icon (curved arrow coming out of a rectangle). Direct questions about photos to Michele Walfred
- 4-H Department/Pages for Delaware State Fair
- 2014 Fair Newsletter
- Buyback Policy for Jr. Livestock Auction [pdf]
- Demonstration Score Sheet, Guidelines and Rules, Helpful Hints, Judging Criteria
- UD Dropbox – use for sending PowerPoint Presentations
(Instruction: Click the “Drop-off” button. Enter your information in box 1. For Box 2 recipient email, enter: de4h. Upload your file in box 3 and then hit the “drop-off the file” box. You’re done!)
- 4-H Horse Show Rulebook
- Poster Guideline
- Public Speaking
- Talent Show - Register Online Here or open Internet Explorer and print off fill-able PDF here and mail to the State 4-H Office. This form will not open in Mozilla/Firefox. Call the State 4-H Office should you have any question (302-831-2509).
- Joy Sparks Delaware State Fair Memorial Tribute Award Information and Application ~ [pdf] [doc]
2014 INFORMATION, SCHEDULES & RESULTS
||Demonstration – Family…
|Compact Tractor Driving
||Demonstration – General
||Demonstration – Plant…
||Demonstration – Animal
|Consumer Champions Bowl