4H Online Information for Families and Leaders// here is the normal content // ?>
NEW 4-H FAMILIES: Please contact your local Extension Office (numbers listed below) before beginning the enrollment process. They will assist you with identifying available clubs and answer questions you have regarding Delaware 4-H.
RETURNING 4-H FAMILIES: All families may enroll or re-enroll ONLINE after September 1. If you have any questions about the online re-enrollment process, you may contact your county Extension office and they will be glad to help.
• New Castle – 302-831-8965 • Kent – 302-730-4000 • Sussex – 302-856-7303
If necessary, paper enrollment forms may still be submitted to the county Extension office for processing. These forms may be found below.
>>> 4H Online (Delaware login)
- Download Firefox web browser
- Download Google Chrome web browser (faster than Firefox)
- Do NOT use Internet Explorer
|Help Documents for Families and Leaders:|
- Enrollment Form
- Health/Code-of-Conduct Form
- Re-enrolling members and leaders
- NEW (first time) members/families and leaders
- Club leader management options
|Click here to go to staff help-sheets.|