4H Online Information for Families and Leaders// here is the normal content // ?>
All families may enroll or re-enroll ONLINE.
NEW 4-H FAMILIES: Please contact your local Extension Office (numbers listed below) before beginning the enrollment process. They will assist you with identifying available clubs and answer questions you have regarding Delaware 4-H.
RETURNING 4-H FAMILIES: When you receive the enrollment information, you may begin to enroll online. If you have any questions about the online enrollment process, you may contact your county Extension office and they will be glad to help.
• New Castle – 302-831-8965 • Kent – 302-730-4000 • Sussex – 302-856-7303
Paper enrollment forms may still be submitted to the county Extension office for processing. These forms can be provided to you from your respective county office
>>> 4H Online (Delaware login)
- Download Firefox web browser
- Download Google Chrome web browser (faster than Firefox)
- Do NOT use Internet Explorer
|Help Documents for Families and Leaders:|
- Enrollment Form
- Health/Code-of-Conduct Form
- Re-enrolling members and leaders
- NEW (first time) members/families and leaders
- Club leader management options
|Click here to go to staff help-sheets.|